Friday 15 May 2009

Deep Sea World

When it first opened in the mid nineties Deep Sea World at North Queensferry was attracting massive crowds - up to five thousand a day. The queues were so long it took staff an hour to walk from one end to the other to entertain the waiting visitors.

During my visit yesterday I discovered that special world below the Forth Bridge hasn't lost its appeal. That underwater moving walkway still sparks the imagination and the Centre is constantly evolving with new exhibits.

But what shone out was the contribution that the staff make to the experience. From when I first walked through the front door when all three assistant smiled a warm welcome to Gerry the manager enthusiastically showing me his centre liking a doting father I could tell that the staff would do their very best make this Deep Sea World special for each and every visitor.

www.deepseaworld.com

1 comment: